February.. what can I say? Has been shorter but ridiculously busy one at work. But I managed to squeezed as much as new products to test & here to give you the sexy bits of products I now love & recommend. They are equally amazing & worth the price.
- Rimmel London The Only One Matte Lipsticks caught my radar. A lipstick that wears 8+ hours without zero dryness, flaking & peeling deserves more than a shout out. I love wearing these to work in-spite of the heavy vanilla scent as no touch-ups required. Shades wise I heart the 810 (The Matte Factor) & 750 (Look who’s talking). Oh and 800 (Run The Show) turned out to be unexpectedly beautiful when I thought it was just so-so. Please just go get these – I’m seriously loving a good drugstore lipstick after ages!
- Clarins Face Contour Palette I’m clearly aren’t a palette girl. But there’s something about this one in particular. The 3 simple shades are matte, super pigmented, lil powdery but blends well. In my opinion, star product is the mini angles brush! Not all mini brushes are great during application. But with this, you have a better grip & the angle cut is just the best for nose contour and picks up right amount of product. A good buy overall if don’t own any contour palettes. Still you could go for it for sake of the brush 🙂
- DIOR Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm & Lip Sugar Scrub Sweet Exfoliating Balm – Everyone needs these 2 lovelies. Sugar scrub is just awesome. I love that it less grainy yet gives you kissabl-y soft lips. If you don’t believe me on “kiss-ably soft” part I dare you to try it! Plus it is less messier unlike my LUSH Bubblegum & Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Sparkling Pink Grapefruit. Lip Glow in fact a very dress down kind of balmy lipstick that brings out your natural lip color. It basically works as a lip balm with touch of pigment and brilliant for less maintenance days. I’ll definitely be adding more shades
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain – Oh my heavens! I’m so late on these because I just discovered them & just absolutely divine at AED 75/- . Lip stains are extremely long wearing. No smudges, budges and stay put even after eating & drinking. However it transfers though – which was okay since the stain stay put like cement. And doesn’t dry your lips like MAC Retro Liquid Lipsticks or ColorPop Ultra Matte lipsticks. I’ve worn both shades on top of other lipsticks, alone and mixed. No change of heart whatsoever!
- Sephora Rougue Lip Tint – another great bargain find ( @AED 65) if you like the love-child of a gloss+stain! Result = lip tint which is chic & on-the-go. I love stains because it looks slightly untidy but that’s again very natural. Again like the cream lip stains, longevity is so great that too from a gloss like texture.
- Lastly, I cannot get over the new Fleur Musc for Her Narciso Rodriguez perfume. A soft, feminine, floral & hopeless romantic version to all previous releases. Obviously sillage isn’t the strongest but wears 3 straight hours before fading. I find, Fleur Musc for Her is perfect as a spring-to-transition fragrance. Adore this right now!