Skincare wise, 2015 has been a massive year. This is because I’ve busted 90% of my beauty budget on skin care products. Not surprised one bit to be honest, as I’ve always been passionate about skincare more than makeup.
- I’ve purchased majority of Omorovicza products. It was indeed a joyous experience knowing this Hungarian brand which has now, led to an addiction. Stay tuned for “What to Buy from : Omorovicza” post soon.
- Sunday Riley was more of a wild card entry. Ceramic Cleanser & Good Genes (reviewed here) combo is a fantastic skin-booster that I continue to use bi-weekly for a quick pick me up.
- Eisenberg Paris was another delightful discovery. Pure White All Over Nourishing Cream (reviewed here) is a gem that I stumbled upon. For all pigmented /uneven skins looking for a basic nourishing cream to combat dryness then this is god-send. Overall a wonderful skin care brand worth checking out. Warning: expensive price tag. But your skin will love it and so will you.
- And .. discovered 6 new skincare brands i.e Omorovicza, Bio Effect, Fresh Skin, Eisenberg Paris, Sunday Riley & Mario Badescu.
Here’s my version of the best skincare buys in 2015 that I truly loved buying, using and importantly saw a change. All listed products have been purchased by my own hard earned money. No PR samples.
• Daily use (drugstore makeup remover + cleanser) = BIODERMA Sebium Cleanser
• Daily use (luxury makeup remover + cleanser)= OMOROVICZA Hydra Melting Cleanser
• Weekly treat = OMOROVICZA Thermal Cleansing Balm
• Daily use = CLARINS Toning Lotion with IRIS (Combination-Oily skin)
• Economical = MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
• Luxury = OMOROVICZA Hungary Mist
Facial Day moisturizer
• Daily use = CLARINS Daily Energizing Cream & BIOEFFECT Daytime Cream for oily combination skin
• Under makeup = This Works In Transit Camera Close Up & Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
• Daily use = OMOROVICZA Rejuvenating Night Cream
• Weekly treat = EISENBERG PARIS Pure White All Over Nourishing Cream
• Moisturizing = KIEHL’s Creamy Eye Treatment
Facial Oil = OMOROVICZA Miracle Facial Oil
Facial scrub/exfoliator = OMOROVICZA Refining Facial Polisher
• Pigmentation = CLARINS Mission Perfect Serum (Dark spots / Even Skin tone)
• Anti-aging = ELEMIS Tri Enzyme Resurfacing Serum
Peels = ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel
Lip Balm = La Mer Lip Balm
• Brightening = SISLEY Black Rose Cream Mask
• Moisturizing = FRESH Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask
• Under Eye = SK II Signs Eye Mask / SISLEY Eye Contor Mask
• Pre-party cheat sheet = SK II Facial Treatment sheet mask
• Pores = La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (+)
• Acne Scarring/ Dark Spots / Hyper-pigmentation = SKII Whitening Power Spot Specialist
• Dry Hands = Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy (for everyday) & La Mer The Hand Treatment (luxury)
• Sunscreen = CLARINS Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Can you spot any favourites here?