1. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
2. Chanel Les Beiges No. 30
3. Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Bases in Apricot & Gold Bronze
4. Clarins Sunscreen Protection in Rosy Glow in SPF 50
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (AED 199) – is my go-to base for everyday use (I have the shade Annapurna (medium 2) and it is one of the most repurchased products. Already there are tones of reviews on this handy tube so I’ll keep mine very short & to the point. Why I love this is because:
· Good coverage – precisely medium & can be built for an opaque look
· Almost dewy finish. More like your skin, but better
· Moisturizes and never emphasis dry patches
· Lastly, it lasts…
I find it works best under humid weather conditions. However, powdering the t-zone is must for oily-combination skins. I gladly do it because haven’t found a replacement just as yet 🙂 Overall a perfect pick for those who like heavy tint!
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid No. 30 – was released last summer and still my favourite. If you are a low-maintenance makeup girl, but loves a healthy-looking luminous glow (dewy finish) + SPF then this ultra-sheer tinted moisturizer with low coverage, would be ideal. It gives an amazing base, more even tone, brighter, healthier skin without being greasy. In other words, it makes the skin look radiant in a jiffy and I think the illuminating is where it works best. I mix a drop with NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the mornings to add more coverage. Also it is the best base for summer date nights.
*CLARINS Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Bases in Apricot & Golden Bronze – these 2 newbie’s are from Clarins 2015 collection. As a product they function more on the primer side oppose to a base.
Both billed to illuminate and correct the skin. And a slightly fruity, subtle jasmine fragrant leaves a wonderful feeling of freshness.
· Apricot – is a peach toned corrector. Though I find it meh, for the love of scent I mix NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer or day moisturizer to even the skin. This combo is my official base for very lazy days & when running errands.
*Clarins UV Plus Anti-pollution Day Screen Multi Protection in Rosy Glow in SPF50 – Simply put, it is “radiance + SPF” in a bottle. By far the best sun screen I’ve tried. Light weight, oil free formula quickly dries off and loaded with anti-pollution properties. I wear it every morning under makeup for supplementary sun protection and happy to report no white cast issues. Best sun buddy to accompany you in Dubai Summer as it protects against UVA/UVB rays.
* PRESS SAMPLES