These immediately reminded me of NARS lip pencils which I truly adore.
- Anything Goes (Rosy Fuchsia) – looks more like reddish pink in matte with blue undertones.
- Shade wise very similar to NARS Luxembourg Satin Lip pencil
- It’s creamy, glides smooth, pigmented and has tad bit of a velvety finish
- When it comes to matte lip options, I’m all about the comfort Anything Goes stayed put comfortably on the lips 5+ hours without touch up and settled into nice stain
- Not only is the shade flattering and wearable, Anything Goes is very much a universal lip shade suits wide range of skin tones.
Compared to NARS Lip pencils:
- MAC texture is thinner, faintly moisturizing and not super matte like NARS
- Not incredibly pigmented either.
- Wear time is less comparatively and
- No need to sharpen as they twist-up
- I think MAC Velvetease Lip pencils are great pick for every day use.
- If you are looking for a comfortable matte lip option with less /slow drying texture these would be a good choice.
Head over to Temptalia for MAC Velvetease Lip pencils swatches (here). MAC Velvetease Lip pencils are new and permanent. Available as of March 2015 at all MAC locations in UAE.